Friday, January 15, 2010

Fun with Fonts

Despite my best intentions, I haven’t managed to get much done in terms of organizing or housework lately. On top of that, I haven’t done any knitting in the past two days, which is terrible since I have exciting projects that I want to finish.

I have, however, finally had a chance to do a little blurfing (e.g. blog surfing). Some of the blogs I came across were full of inspiration and you can find buttons that link to them on the right hand side down near the bottom. These lovely blogs led to others and somewhere along the way I saw a font that made me stop in my tracks and wonder why I have only ever stuck with what my laptop already had. I mean really, I have business cards and jewelry tags and now they seem so boring. I went on a search for the font I had seen and along the way I found all these other beauties. I thought I would post them in the spirit of sharing inspiration and here they are by name. (I had thought of including one for every letter of the alphabet, but then I would have to look for more and also leave some out, so never mind.) There were all free and most were from www.abstractfonts.com/ in case you also feel the need for a little something extra special for your graphic designing needs.

 

BURGOYNE INITIALS

Dead Hardy

ecolier

effloresce antique

first crush

gessele

herrcooleswriting

hyacinth

i-hearts

leaf1

Lewis F Day 191

lizzielongstocking

miss claude

nostalgic

  porcelain

sir talks a lot

spring

vassallo

worstveld sling extra

No comments:

Post a Comment