Friday, February 20, 2009

Getting started...

Okay, I’ve come to terms with the fact that I’m one of those types – if my hands are not busy with some sort of tool, knitting needles, pliers or otherwise, I’m likely to be drumming my fingers on my leg or playing with my hair. And there are two things that I think I need to address in terms of my creativity. First, I have more ideas in my head of things I’d like to make then I have time to ever attempt. Second, I spent way too much time in cyberspace soaking up the inspiration of others and getting even more ideas. My addiction to Etsy does not help. Therefore, this blog will be a place to get excited about new projects and ideas. I hope that documenting them will make them seem more real. Entries will be sporadic depending on schoolwork and the like, but that’s okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment