Monday, March 15, 2010

A Weekend in the Country

Back in the city after a quiet weekend with family and friends, I thought I would share a couple of pictures from quaint Cobble Hill. I even love the name “Cobble Hill” – Edward Street in Victoria sounds so stuffy in comparison, doesn’t it?

momandme

Here is a photo of mom and me beside the studio with our favourite duck. I think Lolo might be looking at my buttons and wondering whether or not they would be fun to poke at.

lolo 068

When I arrived on Friday, ducks were enjoying the puddles in the driveway and I loved how the reflection of the ducks and the garage looked in the water. What a great way to start to the weekend!

Although it’s a bit dreary and wet right now, the trees are starting to blossom and the ground will dry out soon. Hurray for spring!

3 comments:

  1. what a sweet picture of you and your ma! The ducks are pretty cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the recipient of a 'sunshine' award! Kinda silly but thought you might get a kick out of it...

    ReplyDelete